Lucky us. Sort of... We've literally got more customers coming our way than we can handle. Enter the Customer Advocate.
You will be the voice of the company in all of our personal interactions with customers, ensuring that every single customer, big or small, has a totally authentic, high-quality human interaction, whenever and wherever they contact us.
You’ll also be the ears of the company. We’re growing but we are still a small company and the Customer Advocate will be a vital member of our team, working directly with everyone here; the product designers, the marketing team, the Sales Director and so on -- making sure we all know what’s going on out there in the world.
We operate in both retail and wholesale, so you’ll be interacting with customers of all shapes and sizes; from national retail chain buyers, to small shop owners, to online customers. It’s a great chance to learn the all the ins and outs of sales, marketing and ecommerce.
- Oversee customer communications via email and social channels
- Help grow sales while always keeping the customer’s best interests first
- Handle all live chat messages on our website during business hours
- Answer all inbound phone calls
- Coordinate order fulfillment, tracking, refunds, returns, and chargebacks
- Coordinate a small team of offsite virtual assistants
- Assist the Sales and Marketing Directors, as needed
- Work on the floor at trade shows a few times a year
What We'd Like to See
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Liberal Arts
- Strong writing skills, a quick wit and a sweet demeanor
- Obsessive organizational tendencies and a great work ethic
- A thick enough skin to handle the occasional troll and defuse situations with a little levity
- An appreciation for design is always a plus